MEDIA AWARDS FROM ‘UNITED NATIONS’ OFFICES
- Achieved UNAIDS Media Award-2007 for best reporting on HIV/AIDS.
- Achieved WFP Media Award-2008 for best reporting in Food Security.
BEST ARTICLE AWARD FROM DHAKA REPORTERS UNITY & RED CROSS
- Achieved DRU-ICRC Best Article Award-2009 for best reporting on Human Rights.
DISASTER MANAGEMENT MEDIA AWARD FROM BANGLADESH GOVT
- Achieved Disaster Management Media Award-2009 for best reporting on Climate Change Impact.
JOURNALIST AWARD FROM WORLD BANK & NARI UNNAYAN SHAKTI
- Awarded for best reporting on HIV & AIDS related stigma and discrimination in 2009.
JOURNALISM TRAINING AND RESEARCH INITIATIVE (JATRI) FELLOWSHIP
- Awarded JATRI Fellowship-2010 for investigative journalism.
BANGLADESH PRESS INSTITUTE (PIB)-PROGGA INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM FELLOWSHIP
- Awarded PIB-Progga Journalism Fellowship-2011 for Tobacco Control Journalism.
BANGLADESH PRESS INSTITUTE (PIB)-PROGGA INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM AWARD
- Achieved PIB-Progga Journalism Award-2011 for Tobacco Control Journalism.
UNESCO-Bandhu Media Fellowship
- Awarded UNESCO-Bandhu Media Fellowship-2011 for health & rights situation of LGBT people in Bangladesh.
PROGGA JOURNALISM AWARD
- Achieved Progga Journalism Award-2012 for best investigative tobacco control journalism.